Now all of us will talk about each other. I have known Piglet and Pooh for like 8 years now. So they mean a lot to me. Piglet is the one that.......always has to have everything perfect so it's like she does your hair 500 times or your nails and it's STILL not right. But I love her for that:) If you have anything and I mean ANYTHING about anything Piglet will be the one there to talk to you about it. I mean even though I could probably talk about something to you better you can still talk to her. Piglet has a big family and I think that all of them look related because you know how some siblings don't look anything alike. I think that when she is older she will be a florist or a hairstylist or something were the people have to be a perfectionist about everything. But being a florist or hairstylist takes patients, and being a people person which I think Piglet has.
Now Pooh, well Pooh........lets see she is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Fun Fact about her is that she is VERY SMART and you can talk to her about books and she'll talk to you for HOURS about 1. But she is the longest friend I have ever had and there is so much more about her then it seems. She is very funny even know she can be very shy at first. She is also very nice and generous which are amazing qualities to have. So like I guess you could call Pooh the peace maker of this trio. Also she has AMAZING HAIR!!!! It is red and pretty and not to thick but not thin. I LOVE it.....anyway she is very good at piano. One time I went to one of her rectials and she was very good. She can play so many pretty songs and even like the upbeat ones(if thats possible on a piano).
Anyways enough of these amazing people I mean we can talk about me and my amazing self but I have already typed enough so bye for now:)
No comments:
Post a Comment